Subject: Re: Letter from the ELI Presidency
From: "ELI Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 21:48:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta

I would like to kindly follow up on the invitation extended to you to 
participate in ELI’s High Level Forum on Democracy and Judicial 
Independence, which will take place online on 25 June 2025 from 12:00–14:00 
CET.

We are pleased to confirm the participation of distinguished representatives 
from several European Ministries of Justice, including Cyprus, Italy, 
Lithuania, Portugal, and Slovenia; presidents of Supreme Courts from 
Luxembourg, Iceland, and Ireland; as well as presidents of Constitutional 
Courts from Montenegro, Albania, and Belgium. Additionally, representatives 
from various international organisations and several judges from the Court 
of Justice of the EU will also be joining.

We would be honoured if you could also participate in this important event. 
Should you be unavailable, we would greatly appreciate it if you could 
kindly nominate a representative and inform us by 24 June 2025.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if have any questions or require 
further information.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and consideration.

Kind regards

Tomasz Dudek

Tomasz Dudek

Senior Project Officer

European Law Institute

Schottenring 16/175

First Floor, Lifts 3 or 4

1010 Vienna, Austria

P: +43 1 4277 22111

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/> www.europeanlawinstitute.eu

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-law-institute/> 
<https://x.com/EuropeanLawInst> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanLawInstitute> 
<https://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/p_eli/Newsletter/2024/Flilp_Sep_Oct_2024/>

From: ELI Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 26 May 2025 at 18:12
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter from the ELI Presidency

Dear Minister Pakosta,

Please find attached a letter addressed to you from the President of the 
European Law Institute, Prof Dr Pascal Pichonnaz, and the Vice-Presidents, 
Anne Birgitte Gammeljord and Sir Geoffrey Vos.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do 
not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards
Tomasz Dudek

Tomasz Dudek

Senior Project Officer

European Law Institute

Schottenring 16/175

First Floor, Lifts 3 or 4

1010 Vienna, Austria

P: +43 1 4277 22111

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/> www.europeanlawinstitute.eu

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-law-institute/> 
<https://x.com/EuropeanLawInst> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanLawInstitute> 
<https://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/p_eli/Newsletter/2024/Flilp_Sep_Oct_2024/>

 <https://app.canapii.com/event/2025-eli-annual-conference>